mom's 60th birthday, back room photo booth

I've always liked the idea of a photo booth at special events because, one, it allows people to let loose a little and get silly in front of a camera & tripod rather than a standing individual, and two, it helps to guarantee you get a decent shot of each of your guests in attendance. I don't know how many times I've felt guilty after a party, over realizing how many of my friends I've neglected to snap at these kinds of things, so this was my first attempt at setting up an actual booth. Last minute we threw together a basket of props; old lady glasses, fur minks, political buttons, etc. A mash up of unique tid bits echoing the sixties and beyond. Seeing how much fun we all had, I will defiantly be using the setup at future events. Here's a peek at some of my favorites!














     

Labels: , ,