I am very proud to say that I received my first blogger award, via the ever enchanting Anya over at Anya Adores. She is a sweet, lovely mother of two with a new site aimed at highlighting striking visuals, whimsical decor, dreamy photography and all sorts of other beautiful things. Do yourself a favor, check her out!
In regards to the award. I thank you kindly, Anya. So far the blog world has been loads of fun to dive into. I am looking forward to learning more about my favorite bloggers, meeting others, and sharing all that intrigues me in my daily suburban wanderings.
Now, as tradition goes: seven (unknown facts) about myself.
1. do not own a pair of socks.
2. am grossly double jointed.
3. in high school, I once wrote a letter to leonard cohen ( living as a Buddhist Monk in neighboring mountains at the time) to share my poetry.
4. am terrified of airplanes and bridges.
5. named my first child after a dream I had weeks before I ever suspected I was pregnant (yes, he was a surprise!)
6. would probably like to be reborn as tina turner in my next life, if that's the way it works.
7. am not a fan of going out to breakfast, breakfast diners, or breakfast in general.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a happy Wednesday!