Friday, March 4, 2011

I wanna be an O. Kiely girl

These days, with my mornings as mixed up as they are with three young boys, I don't have the time/energy to put to much thought into weekly wardrobe choices and/or outfit arrangements. But, if I did - I just might copy every single Orla Kiely girl out there. Are they the cutest things you've ever seen or what!? I know there are likely 631 posts about these looks, so here's one more to color your Friday sweetly. Wishing swell weekends for you all.





3 comments:

  1. yep. i'll have to agree, these are all pretty dang amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow coat is stunning (as are all those cute girls). I made out like a bandit today at Bree's sale!!! The other two estate sales were good too. Now I just have to be a diligent worker, measure, take pictures, and get em up on Etsy!!!! remember that blue one with white flowery embroidery? STUNNING! And I love the green dress too :D How did you fare?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all my stuff too! Especially my leather book bag & little zip purses. Good stuff. Glad you got your fill :)

    ReplyDelete