Thursday, August 4, 2011

Picnic in the Garden

Feeling more than thankful this summer has provided us with so many great opportunities to reconnect with old friends. Really, these reunions have been the best part of the season so far. This time around, a picnic at the Arboretum near the university we graduated from with Julie, my college sidekick, her guy and new baby boy (Looking ridiculously cute in his little sun hat & stripes, I might add)

Welcome to California, Simon. Here's to many more sun soaked days of play in the future. xx



9 comments:

  1. Love the name Simon, is that the little guy? What a fun outing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the top left pic. Are you anywhere near Philo? I'm headed there in September with adventure in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for reconnections and sun-soaked summer days! What a little ball of cute that fella is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, little Simon is a doll - newly relocated from Portland, so we're super excited to have him (and his parents) back in town.

    Alyce: I was so bummed - just looked up Philo and saw that it was nearly on the other end of the state (we're next to L.A) Or else I'd be itching for a shared adventure with my favorite Brooklynn Blogger - if only I had a full time nanny and a plane ticket . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh such a cutie - and yes please sun drenched days - we have had 5 so far this summer - I kid you not - danish pastries are good - not danish summers :O)
    A xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great reunion indeed! Can't wait to see you guys again soon. Simon had a ball. Just realized the three of us were all wearing stripes. Does that happen often in your household too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. really loving all your photos of summer fun with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. shucks! One day my friend :)

    ReplyDelete