Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Keeping Up

Seems every year, somehow, we manage to add more to our plate.


Currently:
Trying to keep up with the December babies in our family & the celebrations attached to the fact.

Scouring to finish Christmas shopping, which grows harder as the weeks pass seeing that certain little boys frequently switch up the "want" list.

Preparing for our annual Christmas party. Lots of work but more than worth the effort and chaos involved. One beautiful night to spend with old friends and fancy dresses.

Wondering how long this cold streak will last. Loving the big gray clouds we wake to, but hoping it all passes by Saturday. In time for the party.

Watching lots of holiday movies.

Visiting Arlo's class on a regular basis. Getting familiar with all those sweet little kindergarten faces.

Building things for the house of habit etsy orders, as well as the random word of mouth requests that roll in.

All in all, doing our best to keep up with this wild season.

Hope you are all merry & well. I'm afraid I've missed out on lots here lately. Hopefully getting back in the swing of things soon,
xx
Jessica






5 comments:

  1. LOVE how you guys can still wear jumpers and not snowsuits like here. Gorgeous pics as usual jessica, hope you are having a great week,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to go to a fancy dress christmas party!

    love the blurry shopping picture and the picture with santa... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for sturday! say a prayer that i can pump enough milk and that the babe isn't super fussy while i'm gone...i NEED i night off!!!!

    love the pics, especially the one with all the kiddos sitting in the doorway :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE lil sparkly names are SO rad! Sounds like you're keeping nice n busy :D I just got two weeks off.. let me know if you have a smigen of a second! We can hang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy looking at your photos so much! I love the pic where the little one stands next to Santa Clause and also the cute little girl in the striped dress, aaww so dearest! Your pics make me wish I'll have such a lovely family myself someday :)
    So I see you've totally dived into the busy pre-Christmas hurly-burly, well me too. Wish you lots of fun for the remaining Christmas time! Oh my, how time flies!

    ReplyDelete