Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dollar Deals

New blog feature

Seeing that I am a total sucker for a dollar deal (who isn't, right?) - I thought it might be fun to start sharing some of the little treasures & trinkets I find on a buck. Beginning with a few of the Easter fillers I snagged this month during our basket hunt preparations. 


1. linen tea towels // 99 cent store
2. wood clipboard // target dollar bin
3. little wood bird houses // michael's
4. striped knit beanie // target dollar bin
5. tiny baby succulent // home depot weekday sales
6. sunglasses // 99 cent store
7. wood paintable alligator // 99 cent store
8. three pack wood hanger set // 99 cent store 

9 comments:

  1. AHH - love what you can get for a dollar. In Denmark the dollar stores give you exactly that - things I'd pay a dollar to be rid of actually ha ha. Love the little birdhouses - so cute. Have a great day Jessica,
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i have the same glasses in black from the dollar tree. that store is pretty cool. i've only been once, i thought it was the same as the 99 cent store but it isn't. they have tons of gift wrapping supplies and loads of other stuff. i also have a couple of those bird houses from michael's. like you, i saw them and said, "wow. only a buck? i'll take em!" i like the tea towels, great score :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all your finds fit into this wonderful color palette you've got going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the heck? I need to go shopping with you! Love the bird houses and the mini succulent. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wood hangars for 99 cents? Show me your ways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok so i can't wait to follow this series. one your pictures are fantastic and two you really found that all for a buck?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaclyn - thank you much! And yes, I totally did! All on a dollar. Think it's going to be a fun series because I'm a cheapskate and now I get to make it look like an art :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm impressed! I can't find anything for a single dollar and I do love a bargain. If I had to do this series it would read "one lemon... and yeah that's all I bought this week for less than a buck"! Looking forward to seeing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing finds for $1!!@ I love this. Glad you found my blog because now I found yours ;)

    ReplyDelete