Monday, October 22, 2012

Scenes from a Weekend // Home

A slow weekend around this house. 

We really didn't get out much, partly because of the awful string of headaches I've been suffering through this month (we missed out on this incredible party Friday night because I wasn't feeling well) as well as the teepee orders that have been pouring in the past couple months that we are struggling to fulfill in a somewhat timely manner. Getting harder and harder to keep up with, so we're hoping to find help soon to ensure that we are able to provide product through the holidays without scarifying the quality of our own Christmas activities. It's a busy month, I don't want to loose out on any traditions or events because of the added work, so fingers crossed we get ahead of the curve before it's too late.

Other than that, we are back to the grind this week. Gearing up for all the school activities happening over the next few days. One of which I am especially excited for because it involves turing our bus into a spook mobile for Arlo's annual school trunk r' treat. We've already nailed some good ideas to make it rightfully ghoulish. Off to the dollar store tomorrow for some loot!


6 comments:

  1. Your boys look so chill and sweet. I bet they didn't mind just hanging out around the homebase for the weekend. I hope you feel better soon, headaches are one of those things that kind of render you completely unable to think of anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, particularly the one with the teepee, I'm not surprised that you are having trouble keeping up with the demand!Hope you are feeling better too. Headache's are the worst, especially when you have to miss a party- boo.

    xo Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your blog posts. Your family are so sweet! I hear you on the headache front, agh I have had a chronic headache (actually neck ache) for years now, but lately it is just relentless. I tell ya, being a pregnant lady with a full time head does not always make me pleasant to be around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you poor thing!

      I suffer from migraines and cluster headaches, but they seem a little less intrusive the older I get. However, I do get really bad ones while pregnant too.

      Hope you feel better soon!
      xx
      J

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry for your headaches...I can really empathize. I hope they clear out and make themselves more manageable. That second picture is terrific! It makes me want to go cuddle my sweet sleeper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i look forward to seeing everyone's costumes for arlo's trunk or treat. i bet the bus will look awesome :D hope those headaches have abated.

    ReplyDelete