Saturday, February 16, 2013

San Diego Morning

With: Jamie & Henry

Breakfast at Pannikin's and then an hour on the beach tossing rocks and getting their toes (and pants) wet (yes, I'm the mom who neglects to pack extra clothes for the beach) Also, It was the first time the boys met and aside from a couple harsh shovings from Rex in defense mode over Henry's growing interest in his blueberry muffin, I think their first date went over pretty well.

We hope to do it again soon.


*San Diego, is there a nicer place to soak up a Wednesday morning? 





7 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea
    shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but
    I had to tell someone!

    My homepage hardwood floors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sunshine, I want to roll around in it and soak it up. Also I think mamas who don't always have every little thing a kid could need, ya know like dry clothes, teach their kiddos a touch of toughness. I think it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good point! I like the way you think Rachel :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I miss San Diego so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pannikin is a hidden treasure, love that place. Once again you have capture simplistic beauty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog posted here.. this was exactly the information I really need this information Thanks for sharing this blog.. :)
    ----
    Tahsin
    Low Testosterone

    ReplyDelete