Favorites



Two staples I've been clinging to lately.


Indigo Fold Over Festival Clutch by my dear Friend Summer over at Modern Haus Design. I'm so proud of everything she is creating these days. And this clutch is especially good because it's the only pop of color I have going on in my weekly wardrobe picks lately. And, I'm a sucker for any kind of "fold over."Always have been.

+

Marc Sweatshirt in Charcoal - a very lovely gift I found in my mailbox from Cardigan NYC, just hours after I was complaining to Mike that I had absolutely nothing to wear now that I had outgrown even my boxiest selection of tee shirts and sweaters. I swear I could live in this thing - it's stretched to it's limits now, but I know it will prove a long time favorite post baby, when it fits the way it's probably more intended.