Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Overheard

Leon: "That baby MUST like doughnuts. She's been eating a lot of Doughnuts..."

Rex: "How long are you gonna be BIG, Big?"
Leon: "Rex, mommy's only fat because of the baby."

Leon: "I just don't want to talk about Batman, at all, anymore, ok, please!?!"
Rex: "you wanna talk about superman, or the joker?"

Rex: "Leon, remember when we were in mommy's tummy and it was dark and I was holding your hand because you were so scared, and then she pushed us out and we were so happy?!" 
Arlo: "Rex, that never happened. You guys ARE NOT twins." 
Leon: "Be quiet, Arlo."

Leon: "So, how do you feel about probiotics?
Rex: "GOOD"

Arlo: I don't need that much school. Professional skateboarders, they don't go to school that long."



The things they say, in between fists fights and screaming fits that tend to erupt throughout the day, while trying to figure out the world at their level. My favorite are their bedtime discussions  though - three boys in two beds makes for some pretty great insights, I'll tell you that. . .

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Too much cute here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. <3 Happy Birthday to your little as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. probiotics, now that made me laugh out loud. this just made my night, your family is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made my morning so much better. They're amazing and hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just the best!!! It's so good you wrote these little conversations down, what fun it will be to look back on. The doughnut comment really made me giggle. And the matter of fact comment Arlo made about not being twins haha...I love the insight into what they are thinking!

    :) Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading this. Such sweet and funny dialogue among brothers. I lauged out loud multiple times, thanks for sharing Jessica. It almost makes me want to have three boys of my own but I can barely handle one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooo sweet! I love the conversations of littles soooo funny! It works great with your lovely photos! I just don't know how you get the time, but glad you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe, brings back memories of my little guy. So great to see the world through their simple, uncomplicated eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are always making me laugh.

    xo,
    Naurnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard right now! They are just too funny! I also enjoy the conversations I overhear amongst my boys- I imagine that in a couple of years when Emil is really really talking, it's only going to get funnier!

    ReplyDelete