Home


Inevitably, when you treat your Sunday and Monday like a Friday and a Saturday, your Tuesday feels like a Monday, Tuesday and a Wednesday all wrapped up in one. 

Home today from a spontaneous camp trip I find myself lost in a sea of laundry, an ocean of emails and dreadfully facing the over exhausted bunch of these three filthy boys just now coming down off an amped up camping adventure high. But I hope to be back soon with some photos and details about the new tent. As well as a few camping tips I drafted mentally during this particular outing. No, we're not professionals by any means. Hardly. But, we made it out alive and well in a tent with 3 boys, a ragged dog and a newborn, so I figure it counts for something.  

Until then, wish me luck in trenches of overlooked / overwhelmed home duties calling me in.