I am lazy these days. I found the first recipe for parmesan potatoes and went for it last week when the craving struck. Then I copied all the instructions, word for word, and pasted it here. Because I figure it was worth sharing in any shape and form, and, because, they were really that good.
So here you have it.
- 4 cups cubed Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the cubed potatoes into a baking dish. (The cubes of potatoes should be about 3/4 of an inch on all sides) You can spray the baking dish with a baking spray too to eliminate anything possibly sticking
- Pile on the olive oil, garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Using your fingers, or a spoon if you feel inclined, get in to the potatoes and carefully mix everything around until the seasonings coat each potato.
- Transfer the baking dish into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the potatoes with a pair of tongs. Put the baking dish back into the oven and bake for 10 minutes more. Remove the baking sheet and give them another toss and place them back in the oven and roast until they are golden and crispy.
- Season with an little dusting of sea salt and extra parmesan cheese and serve.
Via "What's Gabby Cooking"