Catching Up

As always, December was a rough one.

Maybe this one, even a little more so than the rest. But as always, filled to the brim with love and light, joy and continual celebration. I have a lot of catching up to do. Here, and in every other area of my life right now, so I'll be looking forward to the next couple of days being fairly open and free to allow time to get things back in order so that we can enjoy the remainder of the boy's Christmas break in peace. We have a short trip to the desert, a couple museums and friends on our list to see but I'm also embracing time here at home. Playing with new toys, resting up, and reading.

I have a lot of pictures to share as well. Bits and pieces from our holiday. Arlo's birthday, Crafting Community's handmade holiday event, a couple small home projects, and of course highlights from the baby's seventh month. We are also off to the Queen Mary today to experience CHILL, the ice sculpture event they have going on so hopefully I'll have that up at some point too.

For now though, one shot taken last weekend at our annual Kraus Christmas party. An event we've hosted for the past 15 years or so. I didn't take any other photos other than this one because I suppose I was having too much fun. So all the pretty dresses and familiar faces go sadly unseen this year. Save for Sara, and adorable tree stacked appetizer.

Just one small, sweet detail from another full and sweeping, chaotic December month.




Hope you all had a lovely Holiday too,
Xo
J