Snapshots of the day to day
- Prepping marinade for fresh salmon our neighbors caught last weekend.
- Faithfully thriving, best behaved plant
- Rainbow stacker, the current favorite toy
- Stack of 5$ flea market Levis I've been living in through this awful August heat wave
- Rex, and the quilt we left and lost in Palm Springs. Something I know I'm sure to miss forever
- 10am loft light
- New book from my best friend. "When Dylan Went Electric"
- Best friend's after school bake fest / peanut butter & Oreo gluten free personal pies
- A slow Sunday, pirates booty and story time
Labels: Around Here