On The Ma Books

I have a handful of women who, know matter how many I may be "following" at the moment on Instagram, remain a steady source of daily inspiration for me. Lissa Snapp is one of them. I first came across her years ago after stumbling upon her blog and was immediately charmed by how sharp and creative, humble, and refreshingly understated she comes off in her writing, her photos, her craft, and overall lifestyle. All of the attributes I find most attractive in womenfolk in general, so it's no surprise I felt an easy, immediate connection to to her online persona which radiates a real sense of authenticity and ease.

Needless to say I am thrilled to have her over on The Ma Books today. Answering with great care, the 20 questions I posed in hopes of learning a little more about her.  Hope you enjoy it just the same.



Interview Here

Labels: