Gluten Free Berry Skillet Cobbler

We are off today to spend a few quiet days in Topanga Canyon with some friends but I wanted to make sure I dropped by to share the recent recipe I made in partnership with Tillamook before we do. A berry cobbler baked in an old cast iron skillet that I pulled from the Novice Chef Blog and simple traded all purpose flour and oats for Red Mill's GF options so Leon could enjoy it too. 

It was delicious! Topped with vanilla bean ice cream. And Tillamook was so great to work with. Learning about the history of their company and how much they dedicate to promoting (and distributing) Real Food is pretty impressive. Makes me love my butter and cheese a little more. 

You can find the full recipe HERE




And I'll be back at the end of the week. To share some photos of our canyon get away and a couple books I bought and hope to read there in honor of it.

Xx
J

Labels: