Monday, June 13, 2011

Stick It

"BUT TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE LAW YOU MUST BE HONEST" - b. dylan


While digging through all my old books last week, this bumper sticker I've had since high school fell out. I was so excited to see it! I use to have it tucked in a framed picture of Albert Einstein in my room as a kid and totally forgot about it. Finding it was a sweet surprise. Initially I thought it would make a great contribution to our sticker collection on the RV, but I am hesitant seeing that my very favorite Obama sticker stuck on the back window was stolen last summer. 

Sometimes it's tough being a self-confessed sentimentalist. . .

4 comments:

  1. What a great find. Did your heart jump when it fell out of the book? I'm gonna mull over the meaning of that quote. Does it mean that lawlessness is honesty, as in anarchy? Hmm.

    Hope you're having a good day,
    Take Care,
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when you find hidden treasures - yay. Have a great day Jessica.
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could imagine it would be hard to stick it to anything after having it for so long! And WHO would steal a sticker off your RV???? That's just wrong! :(
    Cute shot,
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf? why would they steal your obama sticker? out of anger? weird. anyway i say PUT IT UP! people need these words in their eyes!

    ReplyDelete